CAAD Futures 2019 “HELLO, CULTURE !”, KAIST, Daejeon, Korea 26-28 June 2019 Abstract submission (800 words) due 31 August, 2018. http://caadfutures2019.kaist.ac.kr/
Things are nothing without being defined by someone. All things including creation or social phenomenon have been given meaning through being understood.
In 2019, the theme of the conference is “Hello, Culture” borrowing from “Hello, World” which is used in all programming languages. As if to say hello to a new world, we are looking forward to meeting with a new cultural area. The new and diverse cultural areas will be defined through contemporary architectural, design, engineer and other researches.
CAAD Futures 2019, with its theme “Hello, Culture”, warmly welcomes every contribution to understanding cultures in any shape or form. Subjects of the conference are as follows, but there are no limit.
Call for Papers
We invite you to submit abstracts for the CAAD futures 2019 Conference. CAAD futures is an international conference which is to discuss and develop computational design methodology through the various areas within the multidisciplinary approaches.
We look forward to communicating with your interesting researches. All papers will be recruited through the website, and more accurate information will be posted on the website. If you want to get more information, please visit our website. http://caadfutures2019.kaist.ac.kr/
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- Extended Abstracts Submission: 31th August, 2018
- Authors are expected to submit abstracts using EasyChair submission system via the link provided on the CAAD futures2019 website. The abstract maximum length is 800 words.
- Full papers/Posters Submission: 31th December, 2018
List of Topics
- Computational design research
- Theories of design in the digital age
- Design cognition
- Design and cultures
- Algorithmic and parametric design
- ata analytics
- Design and decision support systems
- Building information modeling
- Virtual/augmented reality
- Smart buildings
- Smart cities
- CAAD curriculum
- Shape & form studies
- Modeling & simulation
- Digital Heritage
- AI for design
- Digital aids to design creativity
- Human-computer interaction
- Collaborative design
- Abstract Submission 31th August, 2018
- Full paper Submission 31th December, 2018
- Workshop Date 24 - 25th June, 2019
- Conference Date 26 - 28th June, 2019
- The conference will be held in Graduate School of Culture Technology, KAIST, S.Korea.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) Graduate School of Culture Technology KAIST, 291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, Republic of Korea
All questions about submissions should be emailed to
- Ji-Hyun Lee: email@example.com
- Taeha Yi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daejeon International Marketing Enterprise (DIME)