Call for Abstract and Participation: The 8th International Conference of Tropical and Subtropical Green Building Council Alliance & 9th Cross-Strait Green Building Technology Development Forum
16th – 18th November 2018 · Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong
The theme of conference is “Green Building and Green Community for Sustainable and Resilient Human Habitats in Tropical and Sub-tropical Regions”. This international conference will deploy facilities for simultaneous interpretation, we welcome papers that speak for diversity of innovative, reflective and critical perspectives that explore the common issues and developments of green building faced by tropical and subtropical regions, not limited to housing, existing buildings, low carbon development, sustainable construction, application of ICT to building design, construction and management, eco-cities, smart cities and intelligent buildings, green school, etc.
Click Here for more information.
Prof. TSOU Jin Yeu Chairman, China Green Building (Hong Kong) Council Director, Center for Housing Innovations, The Chinese University of Hong Kong Professor, School of Architecture, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- China Green Building Council
- China Green Building (Hong Kong)
- Council Center for Housing Innovations, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- School of Architecture, CUHK
- Center for Housing Innovations (Taipei)
- Council for Green Building Evaluation Research in Taiwan
- MSc APT, MSSc HSS
- Smart City Consortium (SCC)
- Asian Institute of Intelligent Buildings
- Shenzhen Green Building Association
- China Green Building and Energy Saving (Macau) Association